Abstract submission is CLOSED.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
IMPORTANT: please read carefully these instructions before preparing your abstract. Abstracts not adhering to these guidelines will not be considered for its review.
- Only abstracts that contain original data can be submitted.
- Abstracts that have been published or have been accepted for publication in a print or online journal more than 12 month prior the congress cannot be submitted.
- Please ensure that your abstract does not contain spelling, grammatical or scientific errors,
- Submission Method: abstracts can only be submitted via the online abstract submission on this website. No exceptions will be made.
- Language: only abstracts written in English will be considered.
- Title: maximum characters: 150 – minimum characters: 20 (spaces included)
- Abstract Size: maximum characters:1800 – minimum characters: 650 (spaces & punctuaction included)
- Tables and graphics: cannot be included in the abstract submission. They will be accepted only in the final submission instance.
- Abbreviations & acronyms: all the abbreviations & acronyms used in the text should be spelt out in full when first mentioned, followed by the abbreviation or acronym in brackets.
- Authors: Maximum 10 per abstract submitted.
Please note that you are free to submit unlimited amount of abstracts to be considered in the congress.
But each authors with more than one manuscript (final paper), will also need to pay a USD100 publication fee for each additional manuscript. Remember that at least the presenting author should to be registered in ICA2016 if the abstract is accepted.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By submitting an abstract you agree to the terms and conditions as set out below:
- Abstracts accepted for presentation in the 22nd International Congress International on Acoustics (ICA 2016) cannot be presented or published elsewhere before the Congress.
- Abstracts submitted are of original quality (not previously published)
- The author is responsible for the accuracy of the abstract.
- The submitter confirm that each author / presenter listed agree with the content of the abstract and has given permission to be listed as an author / presenter.
- If the author(s) have any commercial interests or associations that might pose a conflict of interest regarding this submission, they must be declared. If accepted for presentation, the commercial interest or association must be declared on the title slide or the slide immediately following the title slide.
- You confirm that the submission has been approved by all authors.
- At least one author will be available to present the abstract if selected for the program.
- Copyright: The author/s sign over the right to publish, reproduce, distribute, and store the accepted abstracts worldwide in all forms, formats and media.
- Abstract will be published, if accepted, as submitted. No editing to grammar or spelling will be undertaken by the Organizing Committee.
- Reception of abstracts will be confirmed automatically by e-mail. The Organizing Committee will not be responsible for not received abstracts. It is the author responsibility to ensure that the abstract has been received correctly. Please contact the Scientific Secretariat if you have any problems
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION:
Please click below the guidelines for the abstract submission
We recommend printing them before starting the process
MCI Buenos Aires
Av. Santa Fe 1970, 1° piso (C1123AAO)
Buenos Aires, Argentina