NOTE: Granting scholarships has ended
The Ibero-American Federation of Acoustics (FIA), through the Argentinian Acousticians Association (AdAA), with the support of the International Union of Pure and Applied Physics (IUPAP), offered partial scholarships to facilitate the attendance of acousticians from developing countries, and particularly from Latin America countries, to the International Congress on Acoustics ICA2016.
In granting scholarships, priority will be given to those that meet the following conditions:
- Be the author of an accepted abstract
- Present the paper at the meeting (oral or poster presentation)
- for Young Scholarships : be no more than 35 years old on 05.09.2016
All those who wish to apply for a FIA-IUPAP Scholarship, must indicate their intention by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: For FIA-AdAA-IUPAP Scholarships (before 23 May, 2016).
The following files have to be attached to this e-mail (in pdf format):
- The abstract presented at ICA 2016 Congress
- Reduced CV (maximum 250 words)
- Credential from the University (young acousticians)
- Identity card copy or a passport copy